The Working Capitol is excited to develop a relationship with Real Estate Agents across the region. We hope to be able to help you do your job and help your clients find their professional home and/or dream retail/F&B spaces. We have put together a referral program to reward agents for successful introductions and/or referrals of their clients who did not previously know about us. This document is meant to equip you with all the information you will need to build a fruitful partnership with us!
Who qualifies as a Real Estate Agent?
We will classify you as a Real Estate Agent if you are a commercial, retail or residential real estate broker with an active license and are actively involved in the client’s actions.
How do I make the introduction?
- Submit your introductions to our website at theworkingcapitol.com/brokerpartnership. You can indicate whether you’d like to continue being involved in the process or let us take over.
- TWC will notify you within 5 business days in the event that your client does not qualify for a referral, which could be because:
- The client was previously referred through another source
- The client had contacted TWC directly
- TWC reserves the right to amend or terminate this policy at any time at its sole discretion .
What is my compensation?
- The commission is set at 10% of the contract value for serviced offices.
- For traditional offices, retail or F&B, please contact [email protected] for information on commissions.
- Commissions will be paid on the membership fee/lease only and not on any additional add-ons.
- Commission is not payable on renewals unless otherwise agreed upon with TWC.
- From time to time, TWC may offer promotional bonus incentive programs at our discretion.
How do I get paid?
- TWC will inform you once a deal has been closed, as well as the eligible commission amount to be invoiced by the brokerage company.
- You will receive commissions within 30 days after client moves into our premises.
- The commissions will be made payable to your brokerage company and not to an individual broker or agent.
- If your client defaults during their term of their agreement whereby a payment for commission has been made, TWC may invoice the Agent/Broker for the pro-rated commission paid for the term the client is in default or deduct that amount from a future payment.
- Should your client’s agreement have a break clause, you will be first paid up until the break. If the break clause is not exercised, the balance of commission will be paid to you within 30 days.
Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding our terms & conditions.