Facilities Operations Manager
We are looking for a Facilities Operations Manager to join us.
As Facilities Operations Manager you will be essential in maintaining and delivering the highest standard of our sites, creating environments for people to do their best work.
Working alongside the General Manager, you will manage our portfolio of sites in Singapore, increasing the operational effectiveness & efficiency of the interior spaces and infrastructure of our properties, to a level that meets or exceeds regulatory compliance, health & safety, environmental and brand standards.
On a Typical Day:
- Drive the success of all facilities operational support for Community teams
- Structure effective training programmes that enable team members to onboard quickly and successfully
- Be the first point of escalation for large facility maintenance emergencies and act as the liaison between our Community Management and the Building Management teams.
- Review, brief and select vendors. Negotiate contracts and manage vendor relationships; work with service contractors to schedule weekly and monthly maintenance visits.
- Ensure repair and maintenance requests submitted are solved within KPI targets; manage work assignments performed by contractors, oversee housekeeping works and pantry standards, review work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Develop, track and manage budgets and look for opportunities to minimize cost while optimizing efficiency. Be responsible for invoice processing and maintaining the accuracy of costs across sites.
- Manage FF&E inventory.
- Be responsible for facilities inspections and reports. Recommend and develop with the General Manager strategic facility management objectives.
- Analyse recurring facilities issues and work with the Community Management teams on solutions to mitigate. Manage and coach Community Services Associates to deliver excellent service levels.
- Understand the needs of prospective anchor, retail and F&B tenants to put in place service delivery standards.
- Develop and implement programmes, processes and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
- Liaise with Project Managers, landlords, surveyors and other construction professionals to assess the quality of the facilities, equipment and systems of new sites.
- Are required to be on call 24/7.
You Will Excel In this Role If:
- You have at least 7 years of experience managing multiple facets of Facilities across the enterprise sector
- You have experience managing multiple locations
- You have thorough knowledge of mechanical systems and/or technical knowledge of building controls
- You possess good vendor relationships and demonstrate strong contract negotiation skills
- You have excellent presentation, meeting management and communication skills
- You have significant experience managing budgets and tracking costs, with demonstrated skills in business planning, writing reports and presenting recommendations
- You are knowledgeable in specialised tasks such as painting, AC maintenance, security systems, lifts, lighting and plumbing
- You put people first and focus on providing service excellence and a safety-first culture
- You are pro-active and hands-on; you have a decisive and self-starting mindset, can work under pressure and are driven to find solutions
- You are able to work with a large, diverse group of employees and suppliers
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Application for Facilities Operations Manager