Full and Part Time Intern Positions available across marketing, community, design, and events.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Application for Internship
We are looking for a Facilities Executive to join us.
The Working Capitol (TWC) operates within 70,000 sqft of space, across 4 conservation properties in Singapore’s Chinatown neighbourhood. We’re a hybrid space that includes F&B and retail establishments, a co-working and education space, an events venue, health & wellness facilities and an open air rooftop.
We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about spaces and making them the best possible versions of themselves – design led, human centric and operationally efficient. Equally so, someone who is service oriented, can manage the needs of multiple stakeholders, and values the importance of continuous improvement.
As Facilities Executive, you will report directly in to our General Manager, work closely with our operations team and manage external vendors.
Main Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and follow standard space settings and manuals for each key space
- Work closely with all third party vendors – including cleaning, landscaping, mechanical and electrical parties
- Ensure all vendors adhere to TWC’s expectations, maintenance schedules are in place and adequate training is provided
- Help to improve and maintain monthly, weekly and daily checklists, to ensure all touchpoints are maintained to a high standard
- Ensure regular checks are carried out on all electrical, air-conditioning, landscape, sanitary equipment, pantry amentities and all are maintained at optimal performance level
- Track performance levels and capacity utilization regularly for reporting purposes
- Work with the Community Team to ensure that all spaces within TWC are optimal for conducive working
- Work with the Community Team to reset all workspaces to TWC default workspace setting, getting them ready for next move in of member.
- Responsible for project and construction management for A&A and facilities related works, security, operations, and safety, environment and health compliances.
- Adhere to CAPEX and OPEX budgets for facilities cost center.
- Perform troubleshooting of basic aircon, mechanical and electrical problems and provide suitable solutions. To present issues and solutions to Upper Management, and to justify resources to rectify the issues
- Upkeep standard operating procedures to ensure regulatory requirements and compliances
- Build an enjoyable and productive workplace for the TWC team and members
The Ideal Candidate For This Role:
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years experience in hospitality, handyman, property management or closely related industries with a strong operational focus. In addition, you:
- Have a proven track record in achieving operational excellence, with an eye for detail
- Very good knowledge and experience in electrical repairspainting, general maintenance and handymany work and simple aircon troubleshooting
- Able to diagnose faults and apply quick fix or call service providers for immediate fix
- Are social and passionate, with a hands-on personality and approachable
- Are performance driven to ensure equipment is in optimal performance
- Think two steps ahead, are resourceful and solutions-driven
- Computer proficiency an advantage to update checklists and liaise with relevant authorities
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Application for Facilities Executive