We are looking for a Sales Executive to join us.
As part of The Working Capitol’s Relationships team, your main responsibility will be to drive sales and occupancy rates for the business. You will help to cultivate the sales strategy that distinguishes our brand, establish systems that track and measure revenue and occupancy success, and be responsible for creating and enhancing the members portfolio that will differentiate The Working Capitol.
your main job responsibilities include
Creating and maintaining high occupancy levels
- Working closely with the Relationship Manager to provide administrative support
- Working in line with the organization’s aims and objectives to achieve and maintain targets
- Analyze data and follow up with members on their renewals, overdue rental payments, and any concerns or issues raised by members
- Support in different areas of the member’s journey, from creating accounts and access cards to sending member announcements.
- Conduct site walk throughs for all guests to introduce TWC and every interactive touchpoint.
- Work with the Community Team to manage the move-in and move-out of members from Workdesks and Workspaces, ensuring spaces are setup and reinstated.
Maintaining a database of members
- Developing the relevant knowledge and understanding to draft proposals and tenancy agreements
- Able to find and follow up on new leads to constantly refresh available units/spaces within The Working Capitol.
- Carrying out background research and present findings
- Being involved in decision making processes that identify the right members profiles that are aligned to The Working Capitol’s brand
- Initiate and lead alliances with relevant industry groups, key opinion formers, key forums and other stakeholder groups
- Foster relationships with relevant local freelancers, partners and agencies to extend our marketing capacity and capabilities
- Work with the Community Team
the ideal candidate for this role
We are looking for someone with at least 2 to 3 years experience in sales, business development, relationship management or related fields. He/she will need to:
- Have an excellent customer service experience and or relevant sales experience
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be passionate about connecting people, with excellent interpersonal skill
- Be social and passionate, with a hands-on personality and approach
- Be performance driven to achieve goals
- Have an interest in the startup ecosystem
- Have experience working in a team environment
- Be proficient in computer and software skills
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Application for Sales Executive