We are looking for a Design Lead to join us.
Our members say that the way our space is designed makes their day & work better and it sets us apart from other co-working places. We love design at The Working Capitol! We appreciate the little things that are purpose-fully crafted, made with taste and that are easy on the eye, unmistakably TWC.
As Design Lead, you will take ownership of all visual executions of our brand – define our visual language, influence how people experience our brand and ensure creative excellence across all touchpoints.
You will use imagination and creativity to bring out the best work with the marketing and project teams. Your strategic thinking and discipline make sure ideas go from good to great.
On a typical day:
- Ensure our brand stands out for the right reasons across online and offline touchpoints
- Develop and execute unique creative concepts that are rooted in deep insights, helping to deliver brand communication that matters
- Collaborate with team members from marketing, community, projects and sales to deliver best in class materials
- Act as brand steward – secure brand integrity and challenge boring ideas
- Constantly deliver high quality executions for content/social, performance, events, sales, eDM
- Have a passion for human-centered design, ensuring that execution of communications and wayfinding in the space is well integrated and aligned with the brand
- Have the ability to manage a project independently. You are required to coordinate with vendors and partners for productions and collaborations.
- You need to be proactive and love experimentation, pushing the brand forward
You will excel in this role if:
You have a minimum of 3 years experience in the graphic design or branding industry and a diploma/degree in graphic design or visual communication, in addition to;
- Being a Cross Disciplinary Designer
- Having an eye for detail and being well-versed in trends, technologies and happenings within and beyond the creative industry – if you like to play it safe, you are not the right person for us
- Being well versed in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Having experience in photography and videography
- Having knowledge of UX and UI
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Application for Design Lead
We are looking for a General Manager to join us.
You will be responsible for the performance of our portfolio of sites in Singapore, supporting the management of each space and our community of members.
Driving the mission and vision of the brand, together with your team you will lead to create and deliver the experiences, programmes and services that serve and connect our members and community.
On a Typical Day:
- You will manage the overall P&L responsibility for our portfolio of sites in Singapore – including; member growth, occupancy, revenue and margins, managing budgets & expenses.
- Lead and manage qualitative and quantitative performance in operations, IT, community and sales of our Singapore sites, providing regular reports for management review.
- Conduct business reviews with lifestyle tenants, monitoring and supporting on performance and member engagement.
- Manage the outstanding payments process and mitigate bad debt from each site.
- Closely monitor the occupancy of every site, liaise regularly with the Marketing & Sales teams to drive campaigns, lead generation and new business for all products & services.
- Develop strategies to increase the retention of our members, work closely with the Member Experience Manager to develop and implement innovative programmes to improve our members’ experience across our spaces and maximise revenue opportunities across TWC’s products and services.
- Work with management to develop processes that improve the cross-collaboration efficiency between HQ functions and your site teams.
- Ensure a smooth handover process from Sales and Projects teams for all newly-signed tenants, partners and members; being attentive to the agreement terms and maintaining a consistent service delivery standard.
- Be the first point of escalation for all enterprise, retail, F&B tenants and members, working closely with the Community Lead of each site.
- Identify opportunities to optimise space operations and manage site facilities. Set and provide excellent operating procedures, company standards and service execution to meet tenant needs and business goals.
- Ensure that buildings are fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- Lead the Community teams of each site to create a collaborative community environment amongst our members, tenants, partners and guests. Train your Community teams to manage all tenant relations.
- Focus on meeting customer satisfaction goals, maintain and develop existing and prospective customer relationships
- Oversee the programming of the physical space and support the Facilities Operations Manager and Community teams in selecting and managing vendors and ensuring a consistent brand experience is reflected across spaces.
- Recruit, train, inspire and lead a high performing team that can grow with the business. Lead by example to create a strong culture and attitude of community and excellent customer service. Build an enjoyable and productive workplace for your team.
- Keep abreast of local market trends, commercial opportunities and build relationships with relevant stake holders such as commercial brokers, event organisers, and business service partners.
- Support in building and growing our brand, be a voice and spokesperson for The Working Capitol
You Will Excel In this Role If:
You have a minimum of 8 years experience in hospitality, property management and related industries. He/she will need to:
- Be performance driven to achieve sales, retention and growth goals
- Have experience and responsibility in managing a P&L
- Have strong hospitality experience and customer service acumen
- Be passionate about the future of work and the power of collaboration
- Have entrepreneurial experience, with a hands-on approach
- Have a proven track record in achieving operational excellence, with an eye for detail
- Be experienced in working with a range of clients from Startups to SME’s and MNC’s
- Be experienced in managing strategic relationships with partners & third party vendors
- Enjoy being a mentor, building, training and leading teams; experience in change management a plus
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English; additional languages a bonus
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Application for General Manager
Head of Talent
We are looking for a Head of Talent to join us.
At The Working Capitol, we put people first; our team, our members and our growing community of partners. We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to lead our People strategy; from talent acquisition and management, learning and development, leadership coaching, performance management, employee relations, succession planning and career development.
As Head of Talent, you will be a key business partner to the Chief Culture Officer, maintaining a close working relationship to the management team; responsible for driving innovative thought leadership, coaching around all matters relating to talent development and implementing the right frameworks and initiatives that will deliver on the business strategy and targets.
To be successful in this role, you must be willing to disrupt traditional “HR” norms, take a hands on approach to executing processes and policies while building for a long term culture. You will need to work independently and over time, build out a high performing team.
Your main job responsibilities will include:
- To deep dive into the mission and values that drive the business
- To be a business partner to all functional heads; providing leadership and performance management coaching
- Reviewing of existing contracts, policies and processes; from the hiring process to performance management and development
- Analyse existing recruitment processes and hiring needs to build a long term strategy
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of People matters such as a compensation and benefits structure, to be a reflection of our company values
- Build and roll-out toolkits, provide trainings and implement systems that will support our People function
- Ensure that all People operations across the organisation are carried out smoothly and effectively
- Develop programmes and initiatives to boost our Employer brand and enhance Company Culture
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, training and development, etc.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and compliance to local labor laws
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Strategically build out a team that will support the business strategy and performance targets
You will excel in this role if you:
- Have a minimum of 8 years proven experience in the field of HR, talent development, people coaching
- Are passionate about building teams and cultures
- Have excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Have a thorough knowledge of Human Resource Management principles and best practices
- Possess business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Are passionate about using data to drive results, analysis and reporting
- Are hands on, able to work independently and gain the trust of a team
- Have excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Are an outstanding communicaticator with strong interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in Human Resources will be a plus
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Application for Head of Talent
We are looking for a Finance Director to join us.
To drive all aspects of financial, management and statutory reporting including corporate governance and controls for Singapore and regional operations. The Finance Director is a key business partner to the CEO and Board and will be responsible for providing clear investor reporting and scheduled business updates.
To be successful in this role a broad finance skill set is required with experience in taxation, financial planning and reporting, commercial finance, project management, systems implementation, governance and controls, intercompany accounting and investor relations.
You will need to be a self-motivator and team motivator, independent, a problem solver, display leadership, are cooperative and creative and an excellent communicator. The role will require someone who can roll up their sleeves and be hands on yet be able to operate at a strategic level.
The role currently has two direct reports and two indirect reports therefore we are looking for someone who is a brilliant people manager.
Your main job responsibilities will include:
- As part of the senior leadership team, support and provide operational and financial advice to the business leaders
- Play a key role in business expansion and new market penetration initiatives
- Lead, coach and mentor the finance team
- Develop monthly and quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting and long-range planning
- Prepare weekly, quarterly monthly executive reports including key performance metrics
- Oversee and manage financial operations of all legal entities including financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, cash management, financial and management reporting, and ad-hoc analysis
- Create analyses/proposals to drive business strategy, revenue and margin, and cash utilization
- Support strategic finance work (partnerships, M&A, ad-hoc analysis)
- Drive implementation of new processes and systems
- Lead the pricing process and strategy
- Drive stewardship, internal controls and finance accountability throughout the organization
You will excel in this role if you:
- Have a degree in Accountancy or related field
- Are ACCA, CPA qualified or the equivalent of
- Have at least twelve years of relevant working experience in an accounting firm or in-house finance role, with operational finance experience strongly preferred
- Have prior experience managing finances for multiple corporate entities
- Have a demonstrated record of successfully leading a high performing team
- Are accountable and can adopt a ‘business-owner’ work mentality
- Have excellent communication skills and can engage with a diversity of people, up to board level
- Pay meticulous attention to detail and have a proven track record of good financial ‘housekeeping’
- Take initiative to problem solve quickly and with minimal disruption
- Are flexible and have an ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Are highly process and solutions-oriented
- Have an interest or experience in venture capital, start-up companies, and/or entrepreneurship
- Are technology savvy and have a keen interest in how technology can transform finance
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Application for Finance Director
We are looking for an IT Executive to join us.
- Responsible for maintenance of network configuration and operations.
- Managing of hardware firewall, network switches and wireless access points.
- Support and maintenance of IP PBX Phone System and CCTV Systems across application server.
- Provide IT support for both members and staff.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade existing hardware and software systems.
- Manage and liaise with the vendors.
- Maintain and update IT documentation.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of IT support or other related experience.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, Hyper-V, VMware and other client server software applications.
- Good knowledge and experience on IT infrastructure technologies, firewall administrative application and maintenance function.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge on door lock systems would be an advantage.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Application for IT Executive
Full and Part Time Intern Positions available across marketing, community, design, and events.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject: Application for Internship.