Covid-19 may have introduced us to a new reality but we're determined to bounce back stronger and we want to do it as a community. During these hectic times, we've found the following phases to be helpful in keeping us aligned and hopeful: Pause. Plan. Pivot. We've put together a toolkit of partnerships to address these steps and support our community through whichever processes they are embarking on.
Santa Fe Relocation Offers:
● 10% discount off local transportation, manpower, storage and inventory and international moves
● 1-2 hours complimentary handyman service
Santa Fe Relocation
Enabling people and organizations to work, live and thrive in new places around the world.
Santa Fe Relocation is a Global Mobility company specializing in managing and delivering high-quality relocation services worldwide. Their core competence is providing services that help corporations and their employees as well as individuals and their families to relocate and settle in new places. These services are delivered to a consistently high standard, locally and globally, and managed through their own operations around the world.
● Moving & Storage: International & Domestic
● Destination services
● Visa & Immigration
Natasha Parekh Offers:
● 50% discount for TWC members. Book your first session at $75, or a package of 3 for $210. (U.P: $150 per 75-minute session)
Recharge and Refocus: 1:1 coaching sessions to stay motivated and adapt to our new normal
Natasha Parekh, a leadership coach, helps people navigate personal challenges and make empowered choices – even in difficult situations. She partners with individuals to raise the bar and focus on what matters most. What do you need to be at your best – and what’s getting in the way?
● Build resilient practices to manage stress.
● Improve your personal energy levels and motivation.
● Develop personalised action plans to achieve your goals.
● Prioritize your time effectively.
● Create balance in your work and personal life.
● Connect with your big picture – and what drives you.
Life design through a balanced mind - Re-discover focus and fulfilment in your personal and professional life
Richard Ayling, a coach, author and global voice for a depth of connection and self-discovery guides you through the transformational process of re-aligning. Find balance and clarity in your offer, personal brand, or the next step in your life, and learn how to take inspired action to move beyond stress into a state of more meaning and impact.
● Determine a personal vision and clarity of purpose
● Realise and live your authentic message as an entrepreneur
● Overcome limiting beliefs and self-doubt to achieve your goals
● Cultivate balance and time to remove stress & overwhelm
● Shape a values-based mindset and community
● Develop emotional intelligence and improve relationships
Perfect for entrepreneurs, managers and those looking to start or transition your professional and personal trajectory.
● Free 1st trial session
● Additional 1-month free for coaching sign-ups
● Free live guided breathwork session for every month of coaching signed up for
SUTW Impact Offers:
● Exclusive rate of $750 for two Pitch Coaching Sessions (U.P: $900)
Always felt your pitch was the weakest link? Work with accomplished pitch coach Rou-Mei to help you run amongst the best
Ruo-Mei Chua is the Chief Impact Officer at SUTW Impact Consulting. A highly sought-after pitch coach to award-winning global startups, brand storyteller, global speaker, and career consultant, she has inspired more than 12,000 people from across 25 countries.
● Learn how to articulate your business's value and gain decisive buy-in and build rapport with key stakeholders
● Address your pitch deck or discuss your narrative arc
● Get insight on crisis communications, performance coaching and team personality dynamics & facilitation
If you are committed to elevating your pitch and business to the next level sign up for these exclusive 1-1 pitch coaching slots with Ruo-Mei now.
Manage and improve cashflow with Spenmo, the smart corporate card for business owners
Expense reports, shared company cards and paper receipts belong in a museum. Spenmo empowers every business owner to have complete control & real-time visibility over their finances. And if you need more finances, get approved instantly for a credit line with Spenmo.
● Pre-approve employee spending with defined spending policies.
● Track 100% of company spending as and when it happens.
● Save countless hours of admin as your company grows.
● Get approved for up to $100k in credit if you need more cash flow.
● 3 months free trial
● Teams of 5 of less get free subscription (lifetime)
● 25% off lifetime subscription fee for TWC members
Eliminate barriers associated with online selling and offline payment collection and diversify your sales channels with Hitpay
HitPay is a one-stop, secure payments platform for omnichannel businesses. Use their online payment gateway tools to open up new sales channels and digitalise your business.
● The only payment provider in Singapore to support secure PayNow acceptance on Shopify, WooCommerce and Xero
● Easily collect payments across PayNow, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChatPay and AliPay
● HitPay's payment gateway plugins are supported by Shopify, WooCommerce and Xero
real inbound consultants
Take the guesswork out of accessing grants and managing strategic projects
Real Inbound is a certified consultant that helps SMEs with grant-supportable projects. They specialize in securing grants for and facilitating SMEs' projects in:
● Technology implementation & digitization
● Overseas Expansion
● Developing new products & innovations
● Funding for new hires
Start a conversation with them today to find out how to best utilise newly enhanced grant support to future-proof your business.
anne caron consulting
Find out how to develop a strong people-centric strategy for your organisation.
Anne Caron is an Ex-Google HR executive providing consulting on HR and Organisational Development. She has over 15 years working experience and worked with clients like Go-Jek, Zilingo, Grain, GorillaSpace, etc. Gain insight on how to take control of your people strategy through these programmes:
● Founder Advisory Support (incl. crisis management, employee relations, culture)
● HR Mentoring Programme (incl. employee satisfaction, employer branding, HR policies and processes)
● Manager Training